If you are currently work in caregiver filed or if you expect to become one, this is the perfect course you need to complete. You will learn more about supporting the care needs of older adults and disable persons. If you are seeking certified qualification for migration, our course is specifically designed for you.
This course is approved by Tertiary and Vocational Education Commission of Sri Lanka -TVEC and ISO 21001:2018, hence it is well recognized by nationally and internationally. After completing the course, you will have many opportunities for enter the healthcare industry with much demand anywhere in the world.
Our course gives you the flexibility to study in full time or part time in equal standard in every study centre over Sri Lanka. We offer this course under lowest course fee and flexible monthly payment plan.
After successful completion of the course, we are guaranteed that we offer job opportunity for you. It is our promise to all students.
|Study Medium||Study Center||Lecture Days||Duration|
|Sinhala Medium||All Study Centres||Weekend Lectures||18 Weeks|
|Sinhala Medium||All Study Centres||Weekdays Lectures||8 Weeks|
Course Key Facts
- CGT105 Communication in Care Giving
- CGT106 Attend domestic affairs of the client
- CGT107 Maintain personal hygiene care
- CGT108 Maintain of the nutritional status of the client
- CGT109 Provide drug treatments
- Age above 17
- Minimum Studied up to G.C.E. O/L level (Pass is not essential)
- Height – Minimum 4’10
- Applicant need to pass our aptitude test (This exam will provide at study centre interview)
- Female and Male both can be accommodated
- Healthy unmarried individuals
- Weekdays Classes – 8 Weeks
- Weekend Classes – 18 Weeks
Free Certificate Courses
- Four months certificate course in Medical English for Nurses
- Four months certificate course in Health Information Technology Fundamental