Nursing assistant course offered by IVA Para Medical Campus will give you the boost you need to achieve your professional goals in today’s fast-paced healthcare system.
This certificate course will provide a foundation for students who seeking progression in the field of nursing to a Higher Diploma or beyond that. This course is approved by Tertiary and Vocational Education Commission of Sri Lanka -TVEC and ISO 21001:2018, hence it is well recognized by nationally and internationally. After completing the course, you will have many opportunities for enter the healthcare industry with much demand anywhere in the world.
Our course gives you the flexibility to study in full time or part time in equal standard in every study centre over Sri Lanka. We offer this course under lowest course fee and flexible monthly payment plan.
Our well-organized course will deliver you higher stranded of theoretical knowledge and practical skill. During the course you will merge with continues assessments, exams, community development project, final project and many other lecture room activities.
After successful completion of the course, we are guaranteed that we offer job opportunity for you. It is our promise to all students.
|Study Medium||Study Center||Lecture Days||Duration|
|Sinhala Medium||All Study Centres||Two/Three Days Per Week||One Year|
|Tamil Medium||Kandy / Nuwaraeliya/ Badulla||Two/Three Days Per Week||One Year|
|English Medium||Gampaha/ Kandy/ Panadura||Two/Three Days Per Week||One Year|
Course Key Facts
- NU101: Introduction of Nursing
- NU102: Nursing Ethics
- NU401: Fundamentals of Nursing
- NU201: Anatomy and Physiology
- NU402: Psychology
- NU301: Sociology
- NU104: Nutrition
- NU302: Pharmacology
- NU202: Paediatrics
- NU203: Gynaecological Nursing and Obstetric
- EN101: English
- IT101: Information Technology
- Age below 35
- Minimum G.C.E. O/L five passes with three credits
- Height – Minimum 4’10
- Applicant need to pass our aptitude test (This exam will provide at study centre interview)
- Female and Male both can be accommodated
- Healthy unmarried individuals
- One year Intuitional theory and practical
- Three months OJT – Clinical Training
Free Certificate Courses
- Four months certificate course in Medical English for Nurses
- Four months certificate course in Health Information Technology Fundamental