This training programme is designed to follow family planning and sexuality education and learn to provide rights-based sexuality supports to the others. This programme is especially useful for young generation to have better awareness about sexuality education. Training programme is conducted by specialist doctor and address all modern and traditional aspects.
IVA Para Medical Campus is facilitating to this training programme and conducted by Family Planning Association of Sri Lanka (FPA Sri Lanka). We have many years of combined experience with FPA Sri Lanka and finally they will be provided globally recognized certificate.
|Study Medium||Study Center||Lecture Days||Duration|
|Sinhala Medium||Online||Three Days – 3 Hours per day||Three Day – 3 hours per day – Online|
Programme Key Facts
- Gender and identity
- Friendships and relationships
- Puberty (emotional, social and physical changes)
- Conception, pregnancy and birth
- Develop strategies for dealing with difficult questions
- An overview of sexual health for young people
- Any one over 14 years old.
- Three Day – 3 hours per day – Online
- Dates depend on study centre that you select. Register Now. We will contact you and confirm the dates.